If your network is blocking you (or for any other reason) from performing a one-click update, you can manually obtain the update.
Enter into an account and click the Help tab.
Then, click on the bottom half of the Software icon > and click on Manual Update.
This will display the Manual Update window below.
1. Click the link to download the update. If your network policies are blocking you (and perhaps the reason the one-click failed), have your IT department download the file for you and then copy it to your computer.
2. Point to the location of the downloaded file.
3. Click Update Service Pack to install.
Afterwards, you can verify the build you are on by clicking on Help > About.
Plan B (only for advanced users).
In the remote chance that the above method does not work, there is a method to manually place the updated files in the correct location.
1. Find the file you downloaded in Step 1 above.
Make sure that the file is NOT located within (or a subdirectory of) C:\Program Files (x86).
If the file is within (or a subdirectory of) C:\Program Files (x86), copy the file to another folder.
2. Make sure that Treasury Software is not running.
3. From within Windows Explorer, locate the file and double click on it to extract the files. The files should look like (the numerical section will be different based on your version):
4. Rename each file to remove the underscore and numerical section, so that it appears like:
5. Copy these six files to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasury Software\version 2021 01 folder (or the appropriate version/numerical equivalent).
The system will prompt you if you want to over-ride the existing files - and select Yes.
Start Treasury Software and click on Help > About to confirm you are on the correct version.