The Treasury Desktop™ contains a rich command line interface that allows for full automation from other applications.
While the command line interface compliments a number of features which are available in our point-and-click 'Control Panel', the interface allows for full customization and control of output files' location/names.
Differences between Control Panel and Command Line automation:
1. Triggers are preset - at standard date/time and standard intervals.
2. Cannot programmatically change file names. Must specify source files or output files.
3. Ease of use - has a point and click interface.
Command Line Interface
1. Triggers - Can be triggered on command.
2. Full control over both source files and output files. Can programmatically change file names.
3. The command line requires an intermediate to advanced knowledge of systems.