This section is for users who are looking to setup Treasury Software in the Cloud.
- We cover how to setup your own AWS (Amazon Web Services) Lightsail account.
- This account would be yours to manage and pay for:
--Account is free
--AWS Monthly support $29.00/month
--AWS Virtual Machines (recommended) $70.00/month
- Please make sure that you have adequate IT resources to assist you and maintain the account - as AWS is outside the scope of Treasury Software support.
Standard (most users):
1. Creating an Account
2. Creating a Virtual Machine
3. Accessing the Virtual Machine (Web-based Simple)
4. Installing Treasury Software (Simple) - single or one concurrent user
5. Accessing the Virtual Machine w/RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol Client)
6. Concurrent User Setup and Access (Advanced)
Amazon, Amazon Web Services and Lightsail are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc.