Install Treasury Software (client) on the workstation.
1. Obtain the same version of software from your administrator that you are using on the other workstations. The version number can be found by starting another workstation's copy of Treasury Software and entering into an account. Then, from the main menu select 'Help' > 'About'.
Don't have the installation file for the same version? Stop here and follow the instructions for upgrading SQL Express .
You can use the following link to download the latest version of Treasury Software: http://www.treasurysoftware.com/download/index.aspx
2. Install the software on a workstation (make sure that you have administrator rights to the computer).
3. Start the software. From the 'Welcome New User' screen, select the application you are using (ACH Universal, Bank Positive Pay, or Bank Rec).
4. From the top menu select the 'Settings' tab then 'Migrate to SQL Express, SQL Server'. Point to the computer hosting the SQL Express database (if using Treasury Software's SQL Express, it must end in TREASOFT), and check the SQL Express check box.
Click 'Next' and complete the wizard. The system will prompt you to exit and re-enter the software. From the 'Welcome New User' screen. Again, if necessary, select the application you are using (ACH Universal, Bank Positive Pay, or Bank Rec).
5. Add the accounts as appropriate. These accounts (databases) are in the SQL Express backend.
From the main menu select 'File' > 'New Account' > 'Add an Existing Account'. Select the accounts that the user should be able to see on their list of accounts. Highlight each one, holding the CNTRL key, and continue through the wizard until Finished.
6. Enter the license information and any custom codes (optional).
License: From the main menu select 'File' > 'Enter License Codes'. Enter the codes, an email address, and 'Click to Register'.
Custom codes (if applicable) - From the top menu select 'Settings' tab > 'Import, System'.